Williamsville, NY | Permanent
- Cover all front desk reception duties (answering phone calls, greeting and guiding clients, sorting mail, etc.)
- Case file management
- Responding to potential client inquiries in a time sensitive manner
- Maintain and update monthly reports and spreadsheets
- Order supplies and make travel/event arrangements
Successful candidates will be bright, open-minded, and eager to learn. You must thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment where everyone works as a team.
Great opportunity at a small, but growing firm.
Convenient location in the Northtowns. No need to pay for downtown parking every day!
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 1 year of office or internship experience
- Bachelor`s Degree preferred
- Solid administrative skills - accurate typing and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Have respect for individual differences
- Poised and positive
- Professional phone demeanor
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.