Buffalo, NY | Permanent
A well-known Buffalo, NY law firm is searching for a qualified RN to join their team of attorneys and legal professionals as a Nurse Paralegal. Using your hands-on nursing knowledge, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing detailed medical chronologies
- Index and organize medical records
- Identify and evaluate medical experts
- Prepare deposition summaries
- Trial preparation
Qualified candidates should have effective communication skills to successfully interact with a wide variety of audiences both within the firm and with clients.
Great opportunity to finally have that work-life balance!
This firm has an excellent reputation and benefits package.
Interested candidates should submit their resume today. All responses are kept confidential.
- 3+ years of nursing experience, legal nurse consulting experience required
- Current RN license
- Able to prioritize amongst competing assignments
- Work with and maintain confidential information
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.