Buffalo, NY | Permanent
- Writing new reporting queries from the ERP database
- Managing software implementation projects
- Overseeing regular maintenance activities and setting up new hires
- Maintaining up to date software licenses and virus protection
- Researching the latest technology trends and recommending efficient changes
The ideal candidate will be familiar with ERP software, CRM, Microsoft Exchange, phone system software, virus protection software, and TeamViewer. Strong communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills are also important to succeed in this role.
This company offers an excellent benefits package.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 3-6 years of IT experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related technical field
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Possess a strong work ethic
- SAP experience a plus
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.