Medical Billing Specialist
Buffalo, NY | Temporary
- Insurance verifications
- Responding to billing inquiries and resolving conflicts
- Direct and 3rd party billing
- Submitting claims to insurance companies
- Posting payments
- Reviewing, collecting, and appealing any unpaid claims
Successful candidates will be organized, detail-oriented, and have great follow up skills. The ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to all HIPAA guidelines / regulations is required, as well as understanding all phases of the billing process.
Don`t miss out on this opportunity!
If you are the highly motivated individual we`re looking for, then submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 2+ years of medical billing experience
- Experience with Medicare and other insurances required
- Familiarity working with ICD 10 and CPT codes
- Knowledge of Talcor billing software preferred
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Excel
- Well-spoken, friendly, and personable
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.