Jamestown, NY | Permanent
- Design products according to customer specifications and information provided by the sales proposal
- Prepare drawings for customer approval using AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Work within materials budgets to requisition specialty purchased and stock materials
- Communicate with clients and manufacturing department on the progress and manufacturing times
- Provide support to customers on the product after shipment
- Ensure quality standards are met in the areas of reliability and maintenance
Successful candidates will have a broad knowledge of engineering and design principles, with a focus on reducing cost and cycle times for customers. Knowledge of sophisticated materials handling is also of importance for this role.
Great opportunity at a company that is a leader in their field.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity in complete confidence.
- 2+ years of engineering experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in Engineering required
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Project management experience a plus
- Able to communicate complex information to a variety of audiences
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.