Orchard Park, NY | Permanent
Duties and responsibilities will also include:
- Researching and analyzing key demographics to capitalize on market opportunities
- Directing the creation of product campaigns
- Assisting with the national launch of brand new app
- Developing and managing the annual marketing budget
- Adjusting corporate marketing strategy to maintain a competitive edge in the changing market
Flexible schedule offered with the ability to work from home a few days a week if needed.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 7+ years of marketing experience with local/national businesses
- Prior marketing experience with large restaurants or retail chains preferred
- Bachelor`s Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred
- Team player
- Organized and detail-oriented
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.