Buffalo, NY | Temporary
- Re-writing routings
- Fabrication, assembly, and verification of product
- Effectively operating electrical and mechanical equipment
- Assisting production with new product launches
- Maintaining documentation required for product testing
- Providing feedback to improve processes while evaluating existing processes for improvements
Ideal candidates must have knowledge of analog and digital circuits, hand tools, and electronics testing equipment. To succeed, candidates must also be able to work well on a team to solve problems while being able to complete projects in a timely manner.
6 month contract assignment that will add great experience to any resume.
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- Associate`s Degree in a technical field or 1-2 years of related experience is required
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to read blueprints and PCB designs
- Knowledgeable in safety procedures, regulations, and state, federal and local laws
- Soldering and de-soldering work on both surface mount and thru-hole printed circuit boards is preferred
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.