Manager of Military Aftermarket Contracts
Buffalo, NY | Permanent
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and growing a multi-site team
- Ensuring compliance with contractual obligations and performing contract management
- Answering questions regarding FAR/DFARS, government procurement, and audit practices
- Leading process improvement
Impressive negotiation skills, professional communication techniques, and strong problem solving abilities are needed in this role. Successful candidates will also be customer-focused and organized with great leadership and decision making skills.
Remaining current with all government procurement regulations is required as you will be the ``go-to expert`` for the company, providing training and advice on such topics as needed.
Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits offered. Relocation assistance may be provided.
Submit your resume today explore this opportunity in confidence.
- 10+ years in contract management
- BA or BS in Business Administration/Management or Economics, JD preferred
- Contracts Management Certification is a plus
- Knowledge of aerospace industry sales, manufacturing, and engineering required
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.