Buffalo, NY | Permanent
- Document management
- Drafting and editing pleadings and other documents
- Analyzing medical records
- Trial preparation and support
- Managing client correspondence
Successful candidates will be self-starters who can effectively manage their own workload. Must be willing to work as a member of a team, and roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
Great opportunity to grow your career alongside the firm.
Competitive salary offered.
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 3+ years of litigation experience required
- Strong computer/research skills
- Adaptable, showing strong attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading and editing
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.