Amherst, NY | Permanent
- Drafting and editing legal documents
- Composing correspondence through dictation
- Managing case files
- Legal Scheduling and other related secretarial tasks
Individuals must pay close attention to details, be extremely organized and be able to smoothly transition between tasks.
Small, family-friendly environment.
Submit your resume to explore this opportunity in complete confidence.
- 1 year legal experience
- Bankruptcy experience required, and/or experience in matrimonial/real estate with the aptitude and attitude to learn
- Proactive, go-getter attitude
- Accurate typing of 50+ wpm
- Experience using Best Case software a plus!
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.