Buffalo, NY | Permanent
- Answering phones and providing accurate information about the properties
- Showing apartments to potential renters
- Assisting with marketing efforts and generating leads
- Preparing necessary paperwork during the move-in process
- Collecting and posting of rent checks
- Coordinating with maintenance to get service requests fulfilled
Must have your own reliable vehicle and a valid NYS driver`s license.
Some evening and Saturday shifts will be required as needed.
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
- 2+ years in a customer service or sales role
- Prior leasing experience is a plus
- Familiar with the Buffalo area
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Customer service mindset
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.