Information Systems Technician
Buffalo, NY | Permanent
- Troubleshoot individual computing problems of staff
- Control a full range of office automation equipment and software
- Solve problems relating to equipment configuration and system design
- Maximize the use of computer equipment
- Learn and apply new information technologies for the organization
Candidates must have a strong working knowledge of network systems, servers, PC`s, and printers. Must have demonstrated experience with different diagnostic methods and hardware/ software evaluation techniques. An analytical mindset, strong problem-solving skills, and prioritization skills are also important to succeed in this role.
Opportunities for advancement within the organization! Benefits offered.
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this great opportunity.
- 2-5 years of IT experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communicator
- Independent worker
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.