Industrial Sales Rep
Buffalo, NY | Permanent
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with current and potential customers to generate new business
- Make sales calls and customer visits to provide information and presentations on best uses for products and services offered
- Develop sales proposals for each prospective customer
- Coordinates the sales efforts with engineering and manufacturing teams to ensure products can be delivered on time and to required specifications
- Resolves and problems or concerns customers have about the product or service performed
- Attend trade shows and conventions, acting as the company representative
Successful candidates will have a track record of sales experience showing success in new business development and sales goals achievement. The ability to think strategically, analyze issues, and use sound judgement are also important to succeed in this role.
Great opportunity at a well-established company.
Base salary starts at $45,000 + depending on experience in addition to commission.
Comprehensive benefits package offered.
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity in confidence.
- 3-4 years of sales experience in an industrial or manufacturing setting
- Bachelor`s Degree
- Possess effective communication skills and relationships building skills
- Have a commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Must be able to travel locally and nationally to conferences and client sites
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.