IT Network Assistant
Buffalo, NY | Permanent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and resolve all employees` computer problems in a timely manner
- Install system and software updates for existing computers, as well as hardware and peripherals
- Implement and maintain network infrastructure and operations
- Configure network devices to meet security needs and quality of service
Successful candidates will have expert level knowledge of Windows servers, Citrix, and terminal servers. Strong interpersonal communication skills, as well as patience, are also essential for success in this position, as the individual will be interacting with the entire office on a regular basis.
Great opportunity within an established organization.
Excellent salary and benefits plan.
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/related field of study
- 2+ years of IT experience, program language ability a plus
- Previous experience in a professional, office setting
- Self-starter: able to work successfully with minimal supervision/direction
- Able to work well in a team-oriented environment
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.