Buffalo, NY | Permanent
- Preparing for each project by ensuring all tools, supplies, and workers are available
- Ensuring assigned employees know what is expected of them and providing goals according to the current budget
- Confirming all activities are executed in accordance with required safety standards
- Completing necessary paperwork associated with accidents and incidents
- Reporting to Project Manager in regards to project needs and weekly results
- Training new employees with emphasis on work safety and efficiency
Excellent benefits and competitive salary offered.
Submit your resume today! All responses are kept confidential.
- Background in the construction industry required
- Environmental/asbestos abatement experience preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Clear communicator
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.