Buffalo, NY | Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track and document developments in litigation matters
- Follow up with clients and related parties
- Coordinate and schedule depositions
- E-filing court documents
- Case file management
- Draft and edit legal documents
Applicants should be motivated individuals who consistently take initiative. A flexible attitude and willingness to help out where needed is important to succeed in this position.
Great opportunity within a busy, team-oriented firm.
Position will pay up to $15.00/hr depending on experience.
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this position.
- 1+ years of Paralegal experience, litigation experience preferred
- Paralegal Certificate or Bachelor`s Degree required
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office and PACER E-filing
- Capable of multitasking in a busy, ever-changing environment
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.