Entry-level Legal Assistant
Buffalo, NY | Permanent
- Drafting and editing legal documents
- Legal scheduling
- Sorting incoming/outgoing mail
- Data entry
- Backing up the HR department with clerical tasks
Previous law firm experience is not needed, however candidates should have excellent clerical skills, and a strong desire to learn about the legal process.
Great opportunity for a recent college graduate!
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
- 1+ year office experience
- Superb Microsoft Office skills
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Positive communicator
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.