Jamestown, NY | Permanent
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee all engineering outsourcing, including qualifying and contract negotiating
- Provide employee leadership, training and development, performance reviews, hiring, counseling and/or termination of employment
- Schedule project assignments, planning, and budgets
- Develop engineering department`s capital and operating expense budget
- Oversee company`s engineering product and project requirements
Successful candidates will have a broad engineering background, with knowledge of PLC`s and experience with AutoCad and Solidworks.
Great opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 8-10 years progressive engineering experience
- Engineering Degree required
- Proven supervisory skills
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Hands-on project development/management style
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.