Employee Relations Specialist
Buffalo, NY | Permanent
- Administering employee disciplinary actions
- Providing guidance and training to department managers on employee relations
- Performing workplace investigations
- Reinforcing company policies, standards, and expectations
- Preserving confidentiality concerning personnel and legal matters
40-50% of this position requires travel, so applicants must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
Great opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Interested candidates should submit their resume today, this opportunity won`t be available for long!
- 2+ years in a human resource role
- Bachelor`s Degree in Business, Human Resources or another related field
- Organized and detail-oriented to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong conflict resolution techniques
- Valid Driver`s License and personal vehicle
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.