Employee Relations Specialist
Buffalo, NY | Temporary
- Provide guidance to department managers on employee relations and union issues
- Perform workplace investigations
- Interpret union contracts
- Draft new proposals and policies
- Review the validity of labor grievances
- Preserve confidentiality concerning personnel and legal matters
Qualified candidates should have excellent interpersonal skills to be capable of communicating and partnering with employees across the organization. The successful candidate will also be required to stay up-to-date on industry and HR trends to ensure compliance with federal and state labor laws.
Great opportunity at a well-known organization.
Interested candidates should submit their resume today, this opportunity won`t be available for long!
- 2+ years of human resource experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in Business, Human Resources or another related field preferred
- Knowledgeable with applicant tracking systems
- Union background is a plus
- Willingness to jump in wherever needed
- Organized and detail-oriented to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.