Niagara County, NY | Permanent
To succeed in this position, candidates must be self-starters with a creative mindset and excellent judgement. This Electrical Engineer will be responsible for developing new practices, while evaluating and improving current practices, to help the company flourish. Motor design ability is a must.
Great, stable opportunity with the chance to be a part of a growth-oriented company.
Competitive salary and benefits offered.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor`s Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology or a related field
- 5+ years in a similar engineering role
- Must possess strong Microsoft Office skills, Excel experience is a must
- Comprehensive knowledge of ACAD 2D, ACAD Electrical preferred
- Solid understanding of Engineering and Manufacturing practices and methods
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.