Desktop Support Specialist
Buffalo, NY | Permanent
Core Duties Include:
- Perform day-to-day desktop/user support on company platforms and applications
- Evaluate and test all new software decisions and recommend changes when necessary
- Install and remove software on computers
- Provide problem resolution for all users with hardware, software and application problems
- Maintain daily records of all problems and remedial actions taken
- Ensure data security, compliance to company policies, and archiving/backup integrity
Applicants must have excellent technical, organizational, and communication skills. The ability to function as a member of a team, as well as work independently are also important. Must have a strong understanding of Windows 10, Microsoft Server 2008 or 2012, and HP/Cisco networks.
Great opportunity at a national organization.
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 2+ years of related IT experience
- Associate Degree in Information Technology or related field required
- Capable of communicating clearly
- Advanced computer hardware and software skills
- Patient and outgoing personality
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.