Buffalo, NY | Permanent
Ideal candidates will have writing experience in a corporate environment, enjoy working on a team, and have a go-with-the-flow attitude. Applicants must have previous experience following a style guide and adapting to a company`s brand standards. The ability to interpret complex legal information and distill it into clear, appealing content is also important.
Great opportunity to take the next step in your career within a growing firm.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 2+ years of related marketing/writing experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in Marketing, English, Communications or a similar discipline
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle changing project criteria, shifting priorities, and tight deadlines
- Up-to-date on current marketing trends
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.