Certified Medical Coder
Amherst, NY | Permanent
- Providing daily oversight for clerical support staff
- Coordinating billing functions
- Assignment of daily tasks
- Day-to-day operations of the billing office
- Maintaining positive working relationships with the department
Qualified candidates will be exceptional communicators with strong problem solving skills and an analytical mindset.
Great opportunity at a well-known organization.
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for the opportunity.
- 2-5 years of related billing experience
- Supervisory experience is required
- Must be a Certified Medical Coder
- Associate Degree preferred
- Strong organization and delegation skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.