Business Intelligence Developer
Buffalo, NY | Permanent
Successful candidates will be client-focused, with delivering exceptional customer service at the forefront of their mind. The ability to develop applications collecting data from various sources and creatively present that data to solve client`s problems is also important for this role.
Great opportunity to take your business intelligence career to the next level.
Creative and engaging environment.
Employee focused organization.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 3+ years of business intelligence experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in Finance, Economics, or Computer Science
- Proficiency using Microsoft Business Intelligence and Oracle Business Intelligence platforms
- Knowledge of dimensional modeling and various ETL/storage strategies
- Strong listening and interpersonal communication skills
- Committed to process and system documentation
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.