Buffalo, NY | Permanent
Applicants must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and direction and perform at a high level, successfully adapting to changing priorities and work demands.
Great opportunity to work for a small, friendly environment.
Full-time hours are preferred, but candidates looking for part-time hours only are welcome to apply.
Submit your resume to be considered for this position.
- 2-3 years of bookkeeping experience
- Previous law firm experience required
- Previous experience using CLEO desired
- Associate Degree in Business/Accounting
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.