Assistant Plant Manager
Southtowns, NY | Permanent
- Managing the production staff
- Working well with all departments to support production requirements, minimize operating costs, and ensure timely delivery of orders
- Analyzing and maintaining all performance metrics
- Improving inventory accuracy and maximizing cash flow
- Knowing the practices related to standard labor planning
Ideal candidates will have a solid understanding of accounting practices, manufacturing processes, and engineering. Must have an analytical mindset and be quick to make logical decisions. Organization, flexibility, and the ability to clearly communicate are also important to succeed in this role.
Great opportunity at a nationally recognized company.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes for consideration. All responses are kept highly confidential.
- 5+ years in a management role in a manufacturing environment
- Must have previous experience in a union environment
- Educational track in business or a technical field required, MBA preferred
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and SAP
- Strong leadership skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.