Niagara County, NY | Direct Hire
Ideal candidates will be self-starters with the unique combination of a strong technical background and interpersonal communication/presentation skills.
Great opportunity to work for a unique company at the top of their industry. Benefits offered.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- Associates Degree in related field or Technical Training required
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Demonstrated organization skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit experience a plus
- Ability to read and understand design drawings with geometric dimensioning
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.