Buffalo, NY | Permanent
Successful candidates must have top-notch organization skills, be effective communicators who can interact professionally with colleagues and business associates, and be able to prioritize competing assignments.
Great opportunity at a growing firm.
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration. All responses are kept highly confidential.
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative/office role, prior experience in a law firm a plus
- Associates Degree in Business Administration, Legal Studies, or other related field preferred
- Solid administrative skills - accurate typing and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Poised and positive with a professional phone demeanor
- Willing to help wherever needed
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.