Lewiston, NY | Permanent
- Assisting with rent collection calls and outstanding balance notices
- Accepting/posting rents, deposits and other funds
- Maintaining accurate tenant records
- Processing rental applications and preparing lease paperwork
- Answering calls regarding rental inquiries
Qualified candidates will be effective communicators, with a customer service mindset and a detail-oriented nature. This is a busy office requiring strong prioritizing/multitasking skills.
Great opportunity with a well-established company.
Position pays up to $14/hr depending on previous experience.
Submit your resume today. This position won`t last long.
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Leasing or property management experience will be considered a plus
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus
- Able to exercise discretion, patience and diplomacy in all situations
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.