Buffalo, NY | Permanent
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Directing traffic in the office
- Sorting and processing mail
- Typing client correspondence
- Data entry of financial information
As this position will involve a significant amount of client interaction both in person and over the phone, candidates must be polished, professional, and have exceptional communication skills. Previous exposure to the tax preparation process is also required for this role.
Great opportunity at a well-established Buffalo firm.
Office is located in a booming section of downtown.
Submit your resume today. This position won`t last long.
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Financial or banking industry experience required
- Associate Degree required
- Must be able to work overtime during tax season
- Pleasant phone demeanor
- Comfortable using Microsoft Word and Excel
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.