Buffalo, NY | Temporary
- Accounts Payables and Receivables (entering invoices, processing checks, & preparing reports)
- Audit support
- Account reconciliation
- Preparing new customer and vendor files
- Managing the AP/AR filling system
Ideal candidates will be bright, open-minded, and intuitive. Excellent communication skills and a customer service orientation are also a must!
Great opportunity for a recent college grad!
Position will pay $13-14/hr, depending on experience an background.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 1 year of accounting experience (Internship experience may be considered)
- Associate Degree in Accounting or Business strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- High degree of accuracy in data entry
- Pleasant and friendly demeanor
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.